Tuesday, September 8, 2009

cuppycakescuppycakes





These are the best cupcakes I have seen. I want to meet whoever made these.
Outfit-
Velvet Dress: Goodwill (last week)
Leather Fringe Vest: Goodwill. The best find, I must say, I picked this up for no more than $3! Believe it or not.
Faux Motorcyle Boots: American Rag. I found these last fall for a steal of $50!
Tomrrow Jd and I are heading to Westport for a dateday. My mom's new camera just came in the mail today, so I now have her old cannon rebel (I forgot which make it is). I will be sure to take many pictures for my (our!) new blog!

1 comment:

  1. After reading your post I found this picture of cupcakes on tumblr.

    http://17.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kpke2n3sFN1qzu03vo1_500.jpg

    It's Where the Wild Things Are.

    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete